• Ubicación Canadá
  • Energía Energía eólica
  • Cliente BC Hydro
  • Estado In operation
  • Puesta en servicio 2011
  • Adquisición 2018
  • Vencimiento de PPA 2036
  • Potencia bruta instalada 144
  • Participación Innergex (%) 25.5
  • Asociación Axium Infrastructure
The Dokie wind project is located approximately 40 km west of Chetwynd, British Columbia, and was placed into operation in 2011. The project consists of 48 – 3.0MW Vestas V90 turbines connected with overhead collection lines to a central switchyard. A 7.0 km-long 230 kV transmission line transmits the electricity from the switchyard to the BC Hydro point of interconnection. All of the power generated by the Dokie project is covered by a 25-year power purchase agreement (PPA) signed with BC Hydro, which started at commercial operation and expires in 2036. The Dokie Wind project has been granted the ECOLOGO® certification.
Innergex owns a 25.5% interest in the wind farm and Axium Infrastructure owns the remaining 74.5%.